Writing Sadness and Loneliness — Emotional Intelligence & Intuition (journaling for mental health)
Hello Amandine here ;)
How do you feel today ? It’s not an easy question right ?
Most people used to say : I’m fine….. And most of the time it’s not even true, because we haven’t learned how to identify our emotions, moods and feelings.
Today, I want to invite you to a beautiful journey through sadness, a self exploration journey through the messages, the insights and the gifts of the sadness you may be feeling now, today or recently….
…. And all the aspects of sadness like loneliness, depression, overwhelm, the feeling of being heartbroken, discouraged, insignificant, disturbed, gloomy, defeated, miserable or anguished.
So let’s dive together to discover the treasure of your sadness you may carry for years, and what you can exactly do with it to reach your purpose… Get your notebook ready and let’s get started !
Before meeting your sadness and understanding why it’s here in your life…..
- Let’s first create your Inner Security Bubble, to feel Safe and Creative, anytime and anywhere
- Start to slow down your busy brain, grounding your feet on the ground, open your posture, connect your head to your creativity, to inhale on 4 and to exhale on 4, at your own pace
- Keep breathing slowly and deeply to connect with your body and to feel safe
- Go down even more in you, connect with how your body feels, get in touch with your inner world and your emotions, and listen to your emotions, without any judgement
2. Now open your notebook, before i guide you through the messages of your sadness, free write about it, train this muscle has never encouraged us to train, what is this sadness, don’t think just listen to your intuition
First, what is sadness ?
Sadness means that something has been taken away from you.
But on a deeper level it’s a negative concept of the future, of the world around you, like what what is happening to you would be permanent or personnel
Let’s do this exercise the following mindset : Life is not happening to you but for you.
So open your notebook and answer these questions :
- What do you really care about ?
- What is really important for you today in your life ?
- If you feel overwhelmed because so many things are going on, what are your top priorities these days ?
- If you feel lonely, who are the people you want to create relationships with ?
- If you feel disturbed because something is not right, what are your real core values ?
Sadness is an opportunity for renewal, even if we don’t see it at the moment…
- What should you finish and start?
- How can you take advantage of this emotion to reinvent yourself and reveal the real you ?
There is an even deeper message of sadness : depression is the opposite of expression, it’s the absence of purpose…
So keep breathing and focus your attention on your heart and ask your intuition and your notebook :
- What is your purpose ? The direction you want to take in your life ?
- Where is the joy ? From your childhood….
- What has made you feel peaceful, hopeful, cheerful, joyful?
Keep writing and feel the shift in your body as you listen, release and transform your sadness….
- What can you change to decrease your sadness by yourself ?
- And should you let go of ?
Write down what is still resisting…. And how you feel now compared from the beginning of the video.
I wish you a good week with this new joy you have created and I’ll see you next week for another emotional transformation together !
Explore, test, experiment and share your experiences with me, ok?!
Amandine Mas — Emotional Freedom Coach with Writing on https://www.amandinemas.com
Last guided audios :
— “Get Things Done” Intention Writing Audio : https://www.amandinemas.com/free-audio-intention-writing
— “Transform your Emotions in Purpose” Emotional Release Writing Audio : https://www.amandinemas.com/free-audio-emotions
— “Improve Relationships” Non Violent Communication Writing : https://www.amandinemas.com/audio-communication-writing
Last videos :
— Journaling to recover your intuition : https://youtu.be/D9wyke3Bw3U
— Journaling for mental clarity : https://youtu.be/yxkhY299eyE
— Journaling to emotional freedom : https://youtu.be/T5S-8SiV6uo
— Journaling to improve relationships : https://youtu.be/Sgee01_ULAo
Last podcasts :
— Intuitive writing prompts : https://youtu.be/GPZv3h_AQd4
— Intention writing prompts : https://youtu.be/No1Gw8kJuak
— Emotional release prompts : https://youtu.be/mVgR0sZTiv4
— Nonviolent communication prompts : https://youtu.be/rG-qwKpn-4E
Last blog article :
— What is intuition (and how to recover yours with your notebook) ? : https://amandem.medium.com/what-is-intuition-and-how-to-recover-yours-with-your-notebook-72a63a87f7be
— How to Write your Intentions to Activate the Law of Attraction (1 exercise + 5 essential questions) : https://amandem.medium.com/journaling-prompts-for-mental-clarity-a67bb0a3a253
— Emotional Freedom Journaling (17 prompts) : https://medium.com/@amandem/emotional-freedom-journaling-17-prompts-736af48a4487
— Improve Relationships Journaling Prompts (Emotional Intelligence Writing) : https://amandem.medium.com/improve-relationships-journaling-prompts-emotional-intelligence-writing-158ae4f3892e