What is Writing Meditation
and why is it a transformative tool to quickly overcome challenges ?
I love it when I tell people that I teach Writing Meditation.
And they usually come back with the same response :
“What is Writing Meditation ?!”
Followed by :
“I know Writing and I know Meditation, but I can’t see how the two go together…”
My answer is simple :
It’s a guided meditation designed to take you into your highest creative flow (outside of your everyday stress), and to assist you to easily write the words, the messages and the projects that make sense for you, specifically in your notebook.
It takes you through a wonderful journey to self exploration and self improvement.
Here is what Catherine told me after attending her first Writing Meditation :
“It helped me to deeply align with something very important to me, in order to manifest it”
In a nutshell, what you’ll experience during a Writing Meditation is :
- A short flow state meditation to switch you from your busy mind (beta brain waves) to your most creative state, which is your subconscious mind (alpha brain waves)
- A guided writing exercise where you just need to open your notebook and listen to my suggestions in order to put on paper what makes you feel good
- New sensations of inner peace and fulfillment because your words will bring more meaning in your everyday life
- Powerful words and genuine messages you can use right away to improve your relationships and communication (at home and at work)
Last Writing Meditation Video : https://youtu.be/D9wyke3Bw3U
Writing Meditation is an easy and fun tool to raise your energy, dissolve your roadblocks and manifest the life you want.
It’s a form of intuitive writing that allows you to rewire the connection with your heart and soul, away from your stress and social conditionings.
The reason for its efficiency is actually simple…
It combines the benefits of 2 quickly transformative tools : Meditation and Writing.
As you may already know, the power of meditation on your emotional health and well-being is widely approved for many decades in the western world (and many centuries ago in Asia).
Within a few minutes, it brings you :
- Mind clarity
- Focus on the present
- New solutions
- Imagination and creativity
- Patience, tolerance, authenticity….
But you may NOT know that :
It’s proven by the science of epigenetic that you can delete and shift the negative programs you’ve stored in your brain (anxiety, stress, fears, traumas….) by the power of your words.
Yes, you can get rid of past negative experiences, whatever happened in your life or in the world, with your writing.
That’s why I’ve been writing in my journal every morning, for 4 years…
In 2018, I REALLY needed a tool to live better with my strong emotions, and to turn them into creative projects, meaningful relationships, inspiring travels, new adventures….
Is Writing Meditation for you ?
For sure, it will help you find more clarity and meaning in your life if :
- You feel overwhelmed, distracted, stuck
- You’re not sure if you’re on your own path
- You feel like you follow other people’s visions
- You don’t know how to tune in and express what you truly want
- You’re not 100% aligned with your heart and desires
- You feel like you’re wasting your energy in the wrong direction
- You want to design, create, manifest and communicate your own projects
- You have the tendency to judge yourself or others
- You don’t have the relationships and the health you want
- You may have lost your authentic voice and messages
- You want to live your purpose and feel more whole
Want to give it a try?
You’ll see in minutes how juicy it is to follow your heart, to self-heal what’s holding you back for years, and to connect with your life mission, just by choosing your best words.
Here are some benefits of Writing Meditation :
- Develops awareness about your behaviors and problems
- Expresses repressed emotions and feelings
- Helps taking responsibility and decisions to solve your own confusions
- Suppresses creativity blocks
- Develops intimacy with yourself and allow other relationships to flourish
- Helps to express the unbearable and find the bearable in it…
- Sets your own rules above your conditionings
- Designs a clear path without feeling overwhelmed
- Dissolves the fears, shifts them into conscious actions and communication
- Manages your impostor syndrome, this fear of being exposed and rejected
Much love, Amandine.
Join me in the « Release your anxiety with your writing » free Mastelass : https://writingmeditation.mykajabi.com/resource_redirect/landing_pages/2147981006
Create your own journaling practice with a science based structure : https://writingmeditation.mykajabi.com/workbook
More info about my story with Writing Meditation : https://www.amandinemas.com/